We believe in the entire Word of God, visit this site and that the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is the inspired Word of God. Not only do we get God’s historical account of creation and the fall of man, we receive the plan of salvation from God’s Holy Word. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (II Timothy 3:16).
We are follow and teach what Jesus Christ taught and instructed His chosen apostles to teach us. Matthew 28:20 states, “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
God revealed Himself to mankind as the Father (Creator), the Son (Savior), and the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit of the resurrected Jesus Christ). We believe in one God, and Jesus Christ is that one God, Lord and Savior of the world.
Jesus Christ is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; St. John 1:1; Isaiah 43:11; Matthew 1:21; I Timothy 3:16), and we must live a holy life (I Peter 1:16; Leviticus 11:44; Leviticus 20:7; II Timothy 2:19).
The Word of God teaches that sin is the transgression of the law (1 John 3:4). We have all sinned, which is a result of the fall and disobedience of Adam, and are in need of a Redeemer. The Bible tells us that the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23).
The Plan of Salvation
We believe God’s plan of salvation is revealed in His Holy Word. Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life. Salvation delivers us from the power of sin. In order to be saved, the Scriptures teach we must repent of our sins, be baptized (submerged) in water in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission (removal) of sins, and receive the gift (baptism) of the Holy Ghost, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, or the ability. Afterwards, we must live a holy and godly life before God and men.
46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: 47And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48And ye are witnesses of these things. 49And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Jesus commanded the disciples to, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matthew 28:19). Name (without an -s) is singular, and that one name is Jesus Christ. The disciples understood Jesus is the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost—the only name that saves.
- Isaiah 59:20 And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
- Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
- John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
- Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Acts 2:38-39 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (39) For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
- Acts 3:19-20 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
- Acts 8:15-16 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: (16) (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
- Acts 10:46-48 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,(47) Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? (48) And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
- Acts 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
- Acts 19:5-6 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. (6) And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
- Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.